Monday, April 19, 2010

Fun Hairstyle Blog

A lot of us have little girls with a lot of hair.  Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do with alllll that hair.  Check out Mommy + Daughter Hair for some awesome tips on how to do cute hairstyles.  She's also going to have posts on big girl (mommy hairstyles) as well.  I can't wait to try out some of her fun ideas on Macey.  The poor little thing looks like a orphan most days.  I wasn't blessed with the hairstyling know-how that most girls are.  Chelsea is a cosmetologist and works in a busy salon, with a diverse client range in the Las Vegas area. She's also the oldest of nine, eight of them being girls, so she knows her stuff! Be sure and go on over there and leave her some love!

1 comment:

  1. I think this would look just adorable on kids too, I wanna try it on my six year old for tomorrow. your text Thanks for the tips, the tutorial made it very easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails