Sunday, January 17, 2010

72 Hour Food Kits


With all the earthquakes going on in Utah and around the world I decided it was time to get the food part of our 72 hour kits done.  I've had the supply part done for a few years but I haven't been to motivated to get the food part done until now.  Thankfully foodstoragemadeeasy.net has a great supply list and it made the whole process pretty easy and painless. I only did three kits instead of four because the kit is only good for one year.   I would rather spend my time and money on something cute and fun, but this was a necessity that needed to be done.  It's amazing the peace of mind that you get once you have everything you need in an emergency. If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails