Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

A new year - a new blog.  Now that Christmas is all packed up and over with I'm realizing that I have less than three months before this baby is going to be here.  I've got a list of projects I would like to get done before she is born, therefore I have started a blog to document my projects.  I have two big projects (blessing dress and a quilt) and a whole lot of smaller projects.  After I had Macey I think it was 8 or 9 months before I was able to pull my sewing machine out and actually work on something.  So, I'm determined to get the project/sewing bug out of my system before this baby is born.  It's also a place to post my favorite recipes and home decorating (or lack thereof).  Why the title Ten Cow Chick?  Well, it's a long story, but once Justin made the joke that he was going to get one of those vinyl lettering stickers for the back of my car that says "Ten Cow Wife."  For some reason that made me laugh soo hard I almost peed my pants.  If your not familiar with the movie Johnny Lingo - it's a reference to that.  Unfortunately the blogspot address 10cowwife is already taken.  Soo, here I go.  Wish me luck! I've got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cute projects! I didn't know you had this blog until just now!!! I love crafty things, I'll have to keep checking back for more ideas (if you're not too busy with a new baby). I think I might have to make one of the car seat covers for Kristelle. I've been wanting to make one of those, but haven't really looked around to see how to make them, I'll just use your tutorial! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails