Monday, January 4, 2010

Crayon Roll


I've seen soo many awesome tutorials for crayon rolls all over the internet that I decided it's time to make one for my little girl.  I was surprised out how easy it was.  If I wouldn't have used rick-rac for the edging it would have gone a lot faster too.  We took this to church with us yesterday and now I'm wondering why I didn't make one a long time ago.  It's soo much more convenient than keeping the crayons in a plastic bag because the crayons stay in place instead of rolling around on the bench.  Macey loves it, I love it.  I'd say this project gets two thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. I've been told if I am a good daughter I will get a sewing machine for my birthday... wink wink... and I want to make one of these sooo bad, it's first on my list! I bought something like it years ago for colette, but I want to make one of these for each kid! A boy one with cars, and a girly one! Oops, I guess I just better bite the bullet and make a 2nd girl one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails