Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bean Bags

Sometimes the simplest games are the funnest.   I got this super squeezy-easy tutorial off of this blog. It's not like I really need instructions on how to sew a square, but her top-stiching idea is good because then you don't have to hand sew the opening shut.  I made the bean bags yesterday while Macey was at the dentist and then when she got home I showed her how you stand behind the line (the line being legos) and then toss them into a bucket.  Well, she thought it was funner to toss them NEXT to the bucket, just to be difficult.  Maybe today she will throw them INTO the bucket.   I don't know what to do with that kid sometimes. . . .

1 comment:

  1. What a great but simple idea. My two youngest are getting cabin fever and playing Wii and watching TV all day is not good! (Sometimes I find myself in my studio a tad too long!) Anyway, I think I will whip some of these up and we'll play a while! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails