Thursday, January 7, 2010

Burpy Rags


I now have the burpy rags crossed off my list.  Macey was quite the little spitter when she was a baby.  No matter how many times I have cloroxed and oxicleaned these things they still have yellow spots on them, the majority being in the middle.  Since they are still perfectly good and I'm too frugal to buy new ones, the obvious solution is to put a strip of flannel down the middle and cover up the spots.  I think they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I have some pink and brown ribbon that would look super cute to put on the ends or on either side of the flannel but I decided against it because I don't want to be wiping my babys face with something that has ribbon on it - it's just not soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails