Monday, February 8, 2010

Car Seat Cover Dimensions

I've had a lot of questions from friends about the dimensions of the car seat cover so I figured I might as well post it just in case anyone else is wondering.  The finished size is 32.5"x40".  It's a little on the big size so if you want to do yours a little bit smaller it would fit just fine. The straps are placed 12.5" in from each side and 17" down from the top. The straps finished size is about 9" long and 2.5" wide.  The strap was a little bit long so you might want to take a half inch or so off that if you don't want extra strap hanging down.  I hope this helps someone out.  If you have questions let me know!

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero!!! I am making one of these for my soon to be nephew and all the blogs/tutorials for them tell you to measure on the car seat where you put the straps. Only problem is, I don't have a car seat to measure on! THANK YOU!!!!!! I just happened across your blog and love it! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails