Friday, June 11, 2010

Piggy Bows

That picture of fabric scraps was driving me nuts, so I took a picture of my latest little project, piggy bows for Macey.  I bought her a bunch of those "Ultimate Tees" by Cherokee at Target awhile ago and have been meaning to make matching bows. Well, I finally gave my sewing machine a rest for the day and made the bows.  When I find a shirt that's comfortable and that I like I buy one in every color, so why not do that for Macey?  Hers are a lot cheaper though. I wish I could find shirts that looked cute for only five dollars for me. Anyways, now she has bows to match her shirts.  Nothing fancy, but sometimes simple just looks better.

6 comments:

  1. Can you post or send me instructions on how to make these? I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bows!! I love them! I want to make something similar for a prom dress I got at the thrift store that I'm refashioning into a square dance dress. I plan to pull it up into scallops and need to put bows at the top of each scallop. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace - I was thinking about doing a tutorial on them in a few weeks. Right now I am swamped with Fathers Day, husbands birthday and an anniversary present I am working on. Check back in a little bit and I will do one just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE these and would love a tutorial. We are big fans of those t-shirts as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails