Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stroller Blanket



Necessity is the mother of invention. - Plato
And a stroller blanket, I believe, is a necessity.  I came up with this little blanket because I hate picking the blanket up off the ground and putting it back on the baby (yuck!). Maddy seems to be a little kicker and is good at kicking her blanket off every ten steps.  However I can't let her go blanketless or else her legs would fry in the Southern Utah sun.  Anyways, I made this while the girls were down for a nap.  If anyone wants to make one let me know and I'll give you the dimensions and such.  Yay for an easy and useful project!

Linking to:
Making
The Girl CreativeSumo Sweet Stuff 
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. I could've REALLY used one of these when my kids were babies!! These would be fun to make for baby showers too.....I'd love to see a tutorial!

    Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?! I would love to see the dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! So simple to add the little tabs to hold it in place. Wish I'd thought of that when mine were small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the measurements also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea to make it with snaps, I remember the days of kicking off the blanket very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails