Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Market Skirt

I had fun making this Market Skirt for Macey.  The tutorial at MADE is really easy to follow.  She looked soo cute in it on Sunday.  Unfortunatly I didn't get a picture of her in it before church, because, as usual we were rushed.  And then when we got home from church she was way overdue for a nap and wouldn't smile for anything. I want to make a few more.  Next time I will make the middle panel a little bit longer and try a yellow or blue seersucker fabric.  That would be cute.
Now onto my next project: a denim quilt for camping and picnics. 
 I'm soo excited for summer!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the transformation of that pile of denim...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH..so fun!! I'm working on somethings for my granddaughter Lena. Great idea! A denim quilt..that will be a challenge. Thank goodness for sturdy sewing needles. :o) I'd love to see how you are planning to put it together. I've done lots of quilts..but none in denim.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails